WILMINGTON, Ohio, Aug. 21, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NB&T Financial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:NBTF), parent company of The National Bank and Trust Company, Wilmington, Ohio, has declared a dividend of $.30 per share payable October 22, 2012 to shareholders of record September 28, 2012. This dividend is the same as the previous quarter and the dividend declared in September 2011. John J. Limbert, President and CEO, commented, "We appreciate the support of our shareholders, and understand the value they place on a consistent dividend."
NB&T Financial had, as of June 30, 2012, total assets of $687 million, cash management accounts totaling $41 million, and trust assets with a market value of $194 million resulting in a total of $922 million in assets under management, and currently operates 23 full service offices in seven Ohio counties.
CONTACT: Craig Fortin NB&T Financial Group, Inc. 937-283-3002
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV