Get It Now! today donated $5000 worth of electronics, including two televisions, five desktop computers and two laptop computers to Running Rebels Community Organization.
“The donation came in at the perfect time and is right on the money,” said Eric Weaver, Community Partnerships and JCIP Coordinator for the organization. “It helps us move forward as an agency, and we are really grateful. It adds a lot to what we try to offer our youth.”
Running Rebels Community Organization is a nonprofit organization that provides youth educational programming and recreational activities such as mentoring, tutoring, crisis stabilization, anger management, daily living skills and other additional programming. The organization is dedicated to providing enriching and positive alternatives to gangs and substance abuse. Running Rebels Community Organization is currently undergoing remodeling, and the products donated by Get It Now! will provide the youth that utilize the center additional access to technology. The two televisions will be used in both recreational rooms. The five desktop computers will be installed and used in the newly remodeled academic enrichment area, while the two laptops will supplement two other programs the organization offers its youth.
“We selected Running Rebels Community Organization in recognition of this organization’s important work in meeting the needs and improving the lives of Milwaukee’s youth,” said Xavier Dominicis, vice president of Public Affairs at Rent-A-Center.Get It Now! offers brand-name furniture, appliances, electronics and computers through traditional retail purchase, in-house financing and layaway transactions. Get It Now! is a subsidiary of Rent-A-Center, Inc. (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV