MILPITAS, Calif., Aug. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LSI Corporation (NYSE: LSI) today announced that Abhi Talwalkar, LSI's President and CEO, will be presenting at the 2012 Citi Technology Conference in New York City on Wednesday, September 5, at 9:45 a.m. EDT. The event will be held at the Hilton New York.
The presentation will be available to the public via audio webcast at www.lsi.com/webcast. Following the conference, a replay of the webcast will be available on the LSI website at www.lsi.com/webcast.
About LSILSI Corporation (NYSE: LSI) designs semiconductors and software that accelerate storage and networking in datacenters, mobile networks and client computing. Our technology is the intelligence critical to enhanced application performance, and is applied in solutions created in collaboration with our partners. More information is available at www.lsi.com.LSI, the LSI & Design logo and the Storage.Networking.Accelerated. tagline are trademarks or registered trademarks of LSI Corporation. SOURCE LSI Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV