SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Aug. 21, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hyperion Therapeutics (Nasdaq:HPTX) announced today that the company is scheduled to present at the BioCentury and Thomson Reuters 19 th Annual Newsmakers in the Biotech Industry 2012 Conference in New York on Friday, September 7 at 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT).
Donald J. Santel, Chief Executive Officer of Hyperion, will provide a company overview. To access the live webcast and subsequent archived recording, please visit Hyperion's website at http://investors.hyperiontx.com/events.cfm.
About Hyperion TherapeuticsHyperion Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat disorders in the areas of orphan diseases and hepatology. Hyperion Therapeutics is developing Ravicti™ (glycerol phenylbutyrate) for two orphan indications: urea cycle disorders and hepatic encephalopathy.
CONTACT: Shari Annes, Investor Relations Cell: 650 888 0902 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV