Encore Wire Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: WIRE) announced today that the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Frank J. Bilban, will be presenting at the 14 th Annual Hodges Capital Investment Forum in Dallas on Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 2:50 p.m. CDT.
Daniel L. Jones, President and Chief Executive Officer of Encore Wire Corporation, said, “We are pleased to be presenting at the Hodges Capital Investment Forum at The Adolphus Hotel in Dallas. The Hodges conferences draw many institutional investors from across the country. We look forward to meeting with numerous investors at this conference.”
The presentation will be available via webcast for those who are unable to attend in person. The webcast link is http://www.investorcalendar.com/CEPage.asp?ID=169580.
Encore Wire Corporation manufactures a broad range of copper electrical building wire for interior wiring in commercial and industrial buildings, homes, apartments and manufactured housing.The matters discussed in this news release, other than the historical financial information, including statements about the copper pricing environment, profitability and shareholder value, may include forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including payment of future dividends, future purchases of stock, fluctuations in the price of copper and other raw materials, the impact of competitive pricing and other risks detailed from time to time in the Company’s reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Actual results may vary materially from those anticipated.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV