Packaging Corporation of America’s (NYSE: PKG) Chief Executive Officer Mark W. Kowlzan will speak at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Global Industrials and Materials Conference in Boston on Thursday, September 6th at 10:15 am Eastern time.
Interested parties may access the live presentation and Q & A by registering on Bank of America’s website prior to the presentation time.
You may also access the presentation and Q & A by visiting the Investor Relations section of PCA’s website at: www.packagingcorp.com. Please go to the PCA website 15 minutes prior to the start of the presentation in case you need to download or install any necessary software.
PCA is the fourth largest producer of containerboard and corrugated packaging products in the United States with sales of $2.6 billion in 2011. PCA operates four paper mills and 72 corrugated products plants in 26 states across the country.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV