Ash Creek Enterprises Is One Of The Fastest Growing Companies In America!
STRATFORD, Conn., Aug. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Inc. magazine today ranked Ash Creek Enterprises, Inc. No. 4428 on its sixth annual Inc. 500|5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. The list represents the most comprehensive look at the most important segment of the economy—America's independent entrepreneurs. Ash Creek Enterprises, Inc. joins Yelp, yogurt maker Chobani, Giftcards.com, KIND and famed hat maker Tilly's, among other prominent brands featured on this year's list.
"In addition to joining these national companies, Ash Creek was the only traditional IT services company in Southern Fairfield County to make the list. Just to put this into proper perspective, there are about 7 million private businesses in the USA, so this puts Ash Creek in the top 1% of companies nationwide. Considering the stagnant state of the economy, and the challenges that poses to everyone, this marks a significant achievement," said Mark Calzone, President of Ash Creek.
"We want to thank our clients for making this possible and know that it would not exist without their loyal patronage. We believe you are only as good as your last job and we will continue to provide the expertise and professionalism they have come to expect at each strategic project and service call," added Geoffrey James, CEO of Ash Creek.
Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria, can be found at www.inc.com/5000."Now, more than ever, we depend on Inc. 500/5000 companies to spur innovation, provide jobs, and drive the economy forward. Growth companies, not large corporations, are where the action is," says Inc. Editor Eric Schurenberg. SOURCE Ash Creek Enterprises, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV