3 Stocks Under $5 Ripping Higher
Exide Technologies (XIDE) is a provider of stored electrical energy solutions, and is a manufacturer and supplier of lead-acid batteries for transportation and industrial applications worldwide. This stock is trading up 5.9% at $3.38 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.18-$3.4452-Week Range: $2.22-$5.89 Volume: 400,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 726,744 >>5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar From a technical perspective, XIDE is ripping higher here right off its 50-day moving average of $3.15 with light volume. This move has pushed XIDE into breakout territory, since the stock has taken out some near-term overheated resistance that also sits at $3.15. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once XIDE triggers its next major breakout trade. That trade will hit once XIDE takes out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $3.53 to $3.77 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that hits near or above 726,744 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then XIDE could well be on its way towards its next major overhead resistance level at $4.15 to $4.50. Keep in mind that you can look for long trades in XIDE as long as it holds its trend over $3.15 and simply anticipate that breakout.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV