Thompson Creek Metals
Thompson Creek Metals (TC) is a diversified mining company. It is a producer of molybdenum and has copper and gold reserves. This stock is trading up 4.6% to $2.68 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.62-$2.7552-Week Range: $2.25-$9.50 Volume: 1.6 million Three-Month Average Volume: 2.7 million >>7 Oversold Stocks Ready to Bounce From a technical perspective, TC is trending sharply higher here with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing TC within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will trigger once TC breaks out above its 50-day moving average of $2.89, and then above some near-term overhead resistance at $2.92 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once TC sustains a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 2.7 million shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for TC to make a sharp move back towards its next significant overhead resistance levels at $3.55 to $4. Traders should keep in mind that TC is going to need to sustain a trend above its 50-day to have any chance of hitting those targets in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV