DSW Inc. (DSW)
Q2 2012 Earnings Call
August 21, 2012 8:30 am ET
ExecutivesMichael MacDonald – President, Chief Executive Officer Douglas Probst – Chief Financial Officer Christina Cheng – Director, Investor Relations Analysts Steve Marotta – CL King & Associates Mark Montagna – Avondale Partners Chris Svezia – Susquehanna Financial Group Camilo Lyon – Canaccord Genuity Scott Krasik – BB&T Capital Markets Jane Thorn Leeson – Keybanc Jeff VanSinderen – B. Riley & Co. David Mann – Johnson Rice Patrick McKeever – MKM Partners Danielle McCoy – Brean Murray Presentation
Previous Statements by DSW
» DSW's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» DSW's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» DSW's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» DSW's CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Thank you. Good morning and welcome to DSW’s second quarter conference call. Please note that the various remarks made about the future expectations, plans and prospects of the Company constitute forward-looking statements. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by those forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors, including those listed in today’s press release and in DSW’s public filings with the SEC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV