Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Liberty Media Corporation (Nasdaq:LMCA) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $104.38, above its previous 52-week high of $104.34 with 202,537 shares traded as of 11:53 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 698,400 shares over the past 30 days. Liberty Media has a market cap of $11.03 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are unchanged year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Liberty Media Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in media, communications, and entertainment businesses primarily in North America. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.1, below the average media industry P/E ratio of 23.1 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about LMCA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV