DALLAS, Aug. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Marine Petroleum Trust (NASDAQ: MARPS) ("Marine") today declared a quarterly cash distribution to the holders of its units of beneficial interest of $0.383767 per unit, payable on September 28, 2012, to unitholders of record on August 31, 2012. Marine's cash distribution history, current and prior year financial reports, a link to filings made with the Securities and Exchange Commission and more can be found on its website at http://www.marps-marinepetroleumtrust.com/ .
This distribution of $0.383767 per unit is lower than the $0.431052 per unit distributed last quarter. As compared to the previous quarter, the price of natural gas and the volume of oil and natural gas produced and included in the current distribution have decreased, and the price of oil has increased. This distribution is lower than the $0.540043 per unit distributed in the comparable quarter in 2011. As compared to the comparable quarter in 2011, the price of natural gas and the volume of oil and natural gas produced and included in the current distribution have decreased, and the price of oil has increased.
Marine's distributions to unitholders are determined by royalties received up to the date the distribution amount is declared. In general, Marine receives royalties two months after oil production and three months after natural gas production.
Contact: Ron E. Hooper Senior Vice President U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management, Trustee Toll Free – 1.800.985.0794SOURCE Marine Petroleum Trust
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV