Quest Integrity Group, LLC announces its acquisition of Digital Insight Limited, a privately held, specialty Remote Digital Video Inspection (RDVI™) company based in New Zealand.
Under Quest Integrity Group’s ownership, Digital Insight’s current management team will continue to lead the company as part of Quest Integrity’s advanced inspection services. The company’s RDVI™ technology will be branded as Digital Insight™ under the Quest Integrity Group name. All other operational and administrative business functions will be integrated with Quest Integrity.
“We are excited to welcome this market leader in a rapidly growing inspection technology area to Quest Integrity Group. The synergies with our existing business portfolio, particularly in advanced inspection and engineering assessment, align strongly with our core strategic growth aspirations in the energy sector,” said Andy Saunders-Tack, Vice President - Asia-Pacific, Quest Integrity Group.
Quest Integrity Group, a TEAM Industrial Services company (NYSE: TISI), is a global leader in the development and delivery of asset integrity and reliability management services and solutions for its clients. Solutions consist of technology-enabled, advanced inspection and engineering assessment services and products that help companies in the refining and chemical, pipeline, syngas and power industries increase profitability, reduce operational and safety risks, and improve operational planning. Quest Integrity Group is headquartered in Seattle and has offices in Houston, Denver, Canada, The Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, Australia and New Zealand.For more information, visit www.QuestIntegrity.com or call +1 281-786-4700.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV