ATC Venture Group Inc. Announces Delay In Filing Third Quarter Form 10Q
ATC Venture Group Inc. (AMEX:ATC) announced today that it will not be able to file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 on a timely basis because of an issue involving the reversal of a non-cash inventory impairment charge that it recorded in its financial results for the year ended September 30, 2011. The Company is working expeditiously with its auditors to resolve this issue but cannot predict at this time when it will be able to file its Form 10-Q.
On July 26, 2012, the Company announced its preliminary, unaudited financial results for the third fiscal quarter. The Company is unable to predict at this time what effect, if any, the issue described above will have on its previously announced financial results.
The Company's preliminary, unaudited financial results for the third fiscal quarter, as announced on July 26, 2012, were as follows:
|For the nine months ended June 30, 2012||For the nine months ended June 30, 2011|
|Cost of goods sold||2,495,930||3,643,875||6,139,805||6,014,394||565,794||6,580,188|
|Sales, general & admin||1,486,160||1,284,531||2,770,691||3,475,267||(200,415||)||3,274,852|
|Other income (expense)||594,944||2,115,295||2,710,239||(81,241||)||(11,596||)||(92,837||)|
|Net income (loss) pre tax||$||196,585||$||2,744,571||$||2,941,156||$||(2,551,576||)||$||(38,600||)||$||(2,590,176||)|
|Net income (loss)||$||196,585||$||1,709,571||$||1,906,156||$||(1,695,535||)||$||(387,706||)||$||(2,083,241||)|
The Company reported total sales, including sales from discontinued operations, of $9.14 million for the nine months ended June 30, 2012 compared to $8.32 million in the prior year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV