- Social learning common themes: Motivation to engage, issues of controlling the message, ownership and responsibility, layers of interaction and the notion of social capital. Click to Tweet this message.
- Social layers are being built up around various workplace activities: Onboarding, skills training, leadership, coaching and mentoring for starters. Click to Tweet this message.
- Involved in the conversation: It's not a question of whether the conversations take place; it's a question of whether we want to be involved in them as they happen. Click to Tweet this message.
- Social content curation: Curation sites are a great way of building relevant resources into coherent collections. Sites like Scoop.it or Paper.li make it easy to pull together and "publish" such collections . Click to Tweet this message.
How To Create Dynamic Interactive Social Learning Spaces
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.