ELKRIDGE, Md., Aug. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Global performance improvement solutions provider GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) announces the release of Exploring the World of Social Learning eBook, authored by Julian Stodd, eLearning Director for GP Strategies. Exploring the World of Social Learning shows readers how to create dynamic social learning spaces and how to become involved in the conversation as it unfolds.
The eBook is built upon nearly 50 articles from Stodd's Learning Blog and includes a full commentary on each to draw them together as well as many practical tips on how to create social learning spaces in your own organization today.
Trends discussed in the eBook include:
- Social learning common themes: Motivation to engage, issues of controlling the message, ownership and responsibility, layers of interaction and the notion of social capital. Click to Tweet this message.
- Social layers are being built up around various workplace activities: Onboarding, skills training, leadership, coaching and mentoring for starters. Click to Tweet this message.
- Involved in the conversation: It's not a question of whether the conversations take place; it's a question of whether we want to be involved in them as they happen. Click to Tweet this message.
- Social content curation: Curation sites are a great way of building relevant resources into coherent collections. Sites like Scoop.it or Paper.li make it easy to pull together and "publish" such collections . Click to Tweet this message.
To learn more, or to purchase a copy, visit: http://bit.ly/QZEY1B. Exploring the World of Social Learning is currently available at a reduced price of $4.99 when downloaded from Smashwords (regular price $6.99). This offer will expire on September 25, 2012. To redeem, follow the link above and submit the voucher code TR54J at the checkout.About GP StrategiesGP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of sales and technical training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies' solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. GP Strategies Corporation is the new name of General Physics Corporation, which merged with its parent company (also called GP Strategies) on December 31, 2011 and changed its name. Additional information may be found at www.gpstrategies.com. © 2012 GP Strategies Corporation. All rights reserved. GP Strategies and the GP Strategies logo design are trademarks of GP Strategies Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV