Popular Community Bank, one of the nation's premier community banks and a subsidiary of Popular, Inc., announced the launch of the Popular Community Bank Business Mobile application for iPhone ® and Android™ devices. This latest advance to the bank’s Mobile Banking Platform has special features for small and mid-size business owners and their staff to manage finances from virtually anywhere.
Business customers of Popular Community Bank can now:
- Check account balances; find branches and ATM locations with GPS search.
- Search recent account activity by transaction date, amount or check number.
- Pay vendors and other established payees on the go via their iPhone® or Android™.
- Transfer funds from one Popular Community Bank account to another in real time.
- Delegate account access, while keeping full control. The company accountant or bookkeeper can benefit from a single, common source for mobile banking.
“Popular Community Bank is committed to supporting small businesses and entrepreneurship,” said Michael McCracken, Illinois Region Executive. “We are dedicated to bringing small business owners the kind of mobile technology they expect from larger banks, and we’ll continue to innovate to develop products and services that support growing business enterprises.”
Popular Community Bank’s Mobile Banking Platform launched in November 2010. The last update to the Platform was mobile check deposit for consumer accounts. An app for mobile check deposit for business accounts is in development.Business customers can find out more about the mobile application by calling their business banker (locate a branch at popular.locatorsearch.com), accessing m.mypopularbanking.com/business, or asking about Popular Community Bank’s Cash Management Services. The apps are also available for download in the Apple App Store and Android Market. As a community bank with deep institutional resources, Popular Community Bank provides a full suite of cash management tools for small to mid-size business owners. Popular Community Bank also offers access to more than 35,000 surcharge-free ATMs across the U.S., up to $125 cash bonus when opening an account, a free scanner for new Remote Deposit clients, and three Business Online Banking bundles for small businesses with different levels of cash management requirements, including advanced online tools such as wire transfers and Automated Clearing House (ACH) options.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV