- subject to the following paragraphs, to extend the Acceptance Deadline under the IM until 5:00 p.m. (London time) / 12:00 noon (New York City time) on September 7, 2012 (the “ New Acceptance Deadline”, as the same may be further amended in accordance with the IM), which would allow additional Participating Creditors wishing to participate in the exchange transaction to do so. This extension recognizes that, due to particular timing limitations during the August period, there are a number of Participating Creditors that have expressed an intention to participate in the Transaction but have not yet been able to submit Acceptance Notices;
- unless Acceptance Notices from Participating Creditors representing 95% or more of the Existing Exposure are received on or before the New Acceptance Deadline, the Exchange Condition in the IM will be amended such that CEMEX will have a right to proceed to close the Transaction on the New Acceptance Deadline if it has received Acceptance Notices from Participating Creditors representing 91% or more of the Existing Exposures under the 2009 FA. This is a Relevant Amendment for the purposes of the IM, and this announcement is a Relevant Amendment Notification; and
- given the above, if Acceptance Notices from Participating Creditors received to date (without giving effect to any subsequent notices arising from the Relevant Amendment received from those Participating Creditors relating to the Transaction) plus Acceptance Notices received from other Participating Creditors on or prior to the New Acceptance Deadline represent 95% or more of the Existing Exposures, CEMEX reserves the right in its absolute discretion to close the Transaction by providing two business days’ notice to the Participating Creditors, provided that no such notice will be required if the Transaction will close on the New Acceptance Deadline.
CEMEX Announces Acceptance Level In Excess Of 90% Under Its Ongoing Debt Exchange Offer And An Extension Of The Offer Period
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.