General Moly, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE MKT:GMO) (TSX:GMO), a U.S.-based molybdenum mineral development, exploration and mining company, today announced that Chief Financial Officer David A. Chaput will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Canada Mining Conference at 2:00pm (ET) on September 7, 2012. The conference will take place in Toronto, ON.
In addition, Chief Executive Officer Bruce D. Hansen will participate in the Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap Conference at 3:50pm (ET) on September 20, 2012. The conference will take place in New York, NY.
General Moly's presentation materials can be accessed in the Investor "Events & Presentations" section of the Company website at http://investor.generalmoly.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=181598&p=irol-calendar.
General Moly is a U.S.-based molybdenum mineral development, exploration and mining company listed on the NYSE MKT (formerly the NYSE AMEX) and the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol GMO. Our primary asset, our interest in the Mt. Hope project located in central Nevada, is considered one of the world's largest and highest grade molybdenum deposits. Combined with our second molybdenum property, the Liberty project that is also located in central Nevada, our goal is to become the largest primary molybdenum producer by the middle of the decade. For more information on the Company, please visit our website at http://www.generalmoly.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV