EMERYVILLE, Calif., Aug. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ: JMBA), a leading healthy, active lifestyle brand, announced today the launch of its Healthy-Go-Lucky™ Sweepstakes on JambaJuice.com. Jamba® is launching this sweepstakes at the peak of summer in a show of support for customers' engagement in health and fitness activities.
The Healthy-Go-Lucky Sweepstakes is an online game that allows consumers a chance to win exciting prizes and get great Jamba discounts by virtually spinning a wheel. Upon registering to play the game, participants are automatically entered into the sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win the Grand Prize trip to Miami to meet Venus Williams and watch her compete in the 2013 Sony Open. For additional chances to spin and win great prizes (once a day), consumers will need to enter a promotional code found on game cards distributed at participating Jamba Juice stores during the promotion period. Prizes in the sweepstakes include:
- A Venus Williams Prize Pack consisting of an autographed tennis racquet, a canister of tennis balls and an EleVen tennis visor
- A Jamba Juice® Prize Pack consisting of a pair of Champion® athletic shorts and Double Dry® training t-shirt, a $50 Jamba Juice Gift Card and a duffle bag
- Nike® Fuelband
- Skechers GOrun Ride™ performance running shoes
- Skullcandy® Smokin' Buds Headphones
- $10 Jamba Juice Gift Card
Jamba Juice encourages everyone to Live Fruitfully™ by embracing each day, each moment, and each opportunity to be healthy, active and have fun. It starts with making the right choices and inspiring others to do the same. The Healthy-Go-Lucky™ Sweepstakes is another way Jamba is reaching out to offer fans and customers exciting opportunities to help reach their health and fitness goals.