Gramercy Capital Corp. Announces Formation Of Joint Venture With Garrison Investment Group To Purchase A Portfolio Of Office Buildings Primarily Leased To Bank Of America, N.A.
To review the Company’s latest news releases and other corporate documents, please visit the Company's website at www.gkk.com or contact Investor Relations at 212-297-1000.
Garrison Investment Group is a leading middle market credit and asset based investor. Garrison's investment strategy focuses on unique middle market transactions across real estate, corporate credit, commercial & industrial and consumer loans. The firm is based in New York, has 63 employees (37 investment professionals) and manages in excess of $3 billion in assets under management.
FORWARD-LOOKING INFORMATIONThis press release contains forward-looking information based upon the Company's current best judgment and expectations. Actual results could vary from those presented herein. The risks and uncertainties associated with forward-looking information in this release include, but are not limited to, factors that are beyond the Company's control, including those listed in the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K and in the Company's Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. The Company undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. For further information, please refer to the Company's filings with the SEC. GKK-EN
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV