LAKE HOUSTON, Texas, Aug. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Come celebrate your family and enjoy the best of summer at a Grandparent's Day family portrait event hosted by Emeritus at Kingwood on Sunday, Sept. 9, from noon to 3 pm at The Veranda restaurant, located at 2820 Chestnut Ridge, Kingwood, TX 77339.
Emeritus at Kingwood is a beautiful new senior living community set to open this winter in the Lake Houston area. This event is FREE and open to all families who would like a professionally photographed and framed family portrait with their grandparents. Guests will enjoy summertime refreshments and a family photo session on the beautiful porch at The Veranda restaurant.
To RSVP: Space is limited so please R.S.V.P. at (281) 312-4400 or by email at Kingwood-ED@emeritus.com.
About Emeritus at KingwoodEmeritus at Kingwood is a newly constructed community that has been specifically designed for seniors whose needs range from assisted living and memory care, to short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing. Set to open this winter, the community features:
- Private studios, one and two-bedroom apartments and friendship suites
- All meals, utilities and housekeeping are included
- Nurses on staff 24/7 to support the needs of our residents
- A beautiful and secure memory care neighborhood and an innovative approach to memory care
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV