5 NFL Teams That Should Just Move Already
Issue: Stadium renovations
If you're a Buffalo Bills fan, what's your motivation for putting tax dollars into a proposed $200 million upgrade for Ralph Wilson Stadium?
Is it the team's insistence that one "home" game a year be played in Toronto for each of the past four years? Is it 92-year-old owner Ralph Wilson's assertion that he can't guarantee the team's future in Buffalo, N.Y., after he dies? Is it the team's demand that fans fill 73,000-seat Ralph Wilson Stadium - which seats one-quarter of Buffalo's entire population -- in the dead of winter while the Chicago Bears need to draw fewer than 62,000 to sell out Soldier Field in a far larger market? Or is it the team's losing record since 1999?Maybe it's the Bills' refusal of NFL's offer to lift blackouts at 85% capacity because they didn't want to pay $90,000 per home game into the league's anti-blackout revenue pool. That decision already blacked out one preseason home game and has done little to assure hometown fans they won't be watching the Toronto Bills (T-Bills?) in a decade or so.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV