'Zero Inflation' in U.S. = Hyperinflation Warning?: Opinion
Through this revisionism, we can deduce yet one more piece of the new script being prepared for us. When the banking cabal unleashes its next, huge wave of money-printing, every dollar of that new paper will not go into the hands of the ordinary (deserving) people who have been abused by the banksters'
Instead, every penny will be funneled into the vaults of these psychopathic gamblers (in the form of more Bank Welfare); then, in turn, every penny of QE3 not needed to prop up the bond markets themselves will be directed into even more bankster gambling in their $1.5 quadrillion derivatives casino, further starving the global economy of badly needed capital.
The analogy is a simple one. In a world full of starving people, a mountain of food is about to be handed to a small group of the world's most-obese gluttons...sorry, make that
The end result will very likely be hyperinflation.
This commentary comes from an independent investor or market observer as part of TheStreet guest contributor program. The views expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of TheStreet or its management.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV