HOUSTON, Aug. 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Francesca's Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq:FRAN) today announced that it plans to report its second quarter fiscal year 2012 financial results on Tuesday, September 4, 2012, after the market close. The Company also plans to hold a conference call to discuss its financial results the same day at 4:30 p.m. ET.
A live web cast of the conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the Company's website, www.francescascollections.com .
In addition, a replay of the call will be available shortly after the conclusion of the call and remain available until October 4, 2012. To access the telephone replay, listeners should dial (877) 870-5176. The access code for the replay is 9772740. A replay of the web cast will also be available within two hours of the conclusion of the call and will remain on the website for ninety days.About Francesca's Holdings Corp. francesca's collections® is a growing specialty retailer with boutiques designed and merchandised to feel like independently owned, upscale boutiques and provide customers with an inviting, intimate and differentiated shopping experience. The assortment is made up of a diverse and uniquely balanced mix of high-quality, trend-right apparel, jewelry, accessories and gifts at attractive prices. francesca's collections® appeals to the 18-35 year-old, fashion conscious, female customer, although finds that women of all ages are attracted to the eclectic and sophisticated merchandise selection and boutique setting. The boutiques carry a broad selection but limited quantities of individual styles and new merchandise is introduced five days a week to create a sense of scarcity and newness.
CONTACT: Francesca's Collections ICR, Inc. Jean Fontana 203-682-8200 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV