FREMONT, Calif., Aug. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Exar Corporation (Nasdaq: EXAR) President and Chief Executive Officer, Louis DiNardo, will participate in ROTH's Semiconductor Corporate Access Day in San Francisco at the St. Regis hotel on September 5. Kevin Bauer, Exar's Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will join Mr. DiNardo for the investor meetings.
The ROTH Semiconductor Corporate Access Day gives investors the opportunity to meet with senior management of a select group of semiconductor companies in a 1-on-1 and small group format.
The conference is for institutional clients of ROTH and is by invitation only. For more information, please contact your ROTH sales representative at 800.933.6800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.About ExarExar Corporation designs, develops and markets high performance analog mixed-signal integrated circuits and advanced sub-system solutions for data communication, networking, storage, consumer and industrial applications. Exar's product portfolio includes power management and connectivity components, communications products, network security and storage optimization solutions. Exar has locations worldwide providing real-time customer support. For more information about Exar, visit http://www.exar.com. SOURCE Exar Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV