FREMONT, Calif., Aug. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Exar Corporation (Nasdaq: EXAR) President and Chief Executive Officer, Louis DiNardo, will participate in ROTH's Semiconductor Corporate Access Day in San Francisco at the St. Regis hotel on September 5. Kevin Bauer, Exar's Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will join Mr. DiNardo for the investor meetings.
The ROTH Semiconductor Corporate Access Day gives investors the opportunity to meet with senior management of a select group of semiconductor companies in a 1-on-1 and small group format.
The conference is for institutional clients of ROTH and is by invitation only. For more information, please contact your ROTH sales representative at 800.933.6800 or email email@example.com.About ExarExar Corporation designs, develops and markets high performance analog mixed-signal integrated circuits and advanced sub-system solutions for data communication, networking, storage, consumer and industrial applications. Exar's product portfolio includes power management and connectivity components, communications products, network security and storage optimization solutions. Exar has locations worldwide providing real-time customer support. For more information about Exar, visit http://www.exar.com. SOURCE Exar Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV