Electromed, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ELMD) maker of the SmartVest ® Airway Clearance System, today announced that Gary Sullivan has joined the Company as Director of Marketing and will oversee product management and marketing functions. Mr. Sullivan will report to the Company’s Interim Chief Executive Officer, Dr. James Cassidy.
Mr. Sullivan has 20 years combined experience in marketing and sales with a strong background in device product solutions. He holds a Master of Business Administration in Finance and Marketing from Emory University in Atlanta, Ga., and a Bachelor of Science degree in Communication and Biological Sciences from Indiana University in Bloomington, Ind.
“We are delighted to welcome Gary Sullivan to Electromed,” said Dr. Cassidy. “I am confident Gary’s expertise will contribute to our efforts to grow the SmartVest ® Airway Clearance System as the standard of care for the treatment of compromised pulmonary function.”
“Electromed is well positioned to make short term and strategic gains the in the respiratory therapy market,” noted Mr. Sullivan. “We have the resources to differentiate and broaden our product offerings and address payer economic issues.”About Electromed, Inc.Electromed, Inc. manufactures, markets, and sells products that provide airway clearance therapy, including the SmartVest ® Airway Clearance System, to patients with compromised pulmonary function. It is headquartered in New Prague, Minnesota and founded in 1992. Further information about the Company can be found at www.Electromed.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV