Electromed, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ELMD) maker of the SmartVest ® Airway Clearance System, today announced the addition of William (Bill) Kalb in the role of Director of Sales. Mr. Kalb will be responsible for sales development overseeing the National Sales team and the International Distributor network. He will focus his efforts on the direction of the sales team, sales promotion, and sales activities of Electromed. Mr. Kalb will report to the Company’s Interim Chief Executive Officer, Dr. James Cassidy.
Mr. Kalb brings to Electromed an accomplished record of more than twenty years in medical sales management and business development. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from St. John’s University in Collegeville, Minn.
“Mr. Kalb will provide strong leadership in the continued development of domestic and international sales for Electromed,” said Dr. Cassidy. “I am confident Bill’s passion for developing and leading high performance teams will contribute to the continued growth of our Company.”
“It is a very exciting time to be joining the team at Electromed,” added Mr. Kalb. “I look forward to supporting the team in making an impact in the marketplace.”About Electromed, Inc.Electromed, Inc. manufactures, markets, and sells products that provide airway clearance therapy, including the SmartVest ® Airway Clearance System, to patients with compromised pulmonary function. It is headquartered in New Prague, Minnesota and founded in 1992. Further information about the Company can be found at www.Electromed.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV