BEIJING, Aug. 21, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. ("ChinaCache" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:CCIH), the leading total solutions provider of internet content and application delivery services in China, today announced its unaudited condensed consolidated financial results for the Company's second quarter ended June 30, 2012.
Highlights for the Second Quarter of 2012
- Net revenues in the second quarter were RMB197.5 million (US$31.1 million), representing an 8.6% increase from the previous quarter and a 36.3% increase year-over-year.
- Gross profit in the second quarter was RMB62.1 million (US$9.8 million), up 10.3% from the previous quarter and 44.4% year-over-year.
- Gross margin in the second quarter was 31.4%, compared to 30.9% in the first quarter of 2012 and 29.7% in the corresponding quarter in 2011. Adjusted gross margin (non-GAAP) in the second quarter was 39.1%.
- Net income in the second quarter was RMB4.3 million (US$0.7 million), compared to RMB2.5 million in the first quarter of 2012, up 70.8% sequentially and compared to a net loss of RMB5.7 million in the corresponding period in 2011.
"We are pleased that we delivered another strong quarter, which is a reflection of ChinaCache's clear strategy and solid execution," said Mr. Song Wang, co-founder, chairman and chief executive officer of ChinaCache. "Looking ahead, we will continue to benefit from the secular industry growth in China and the rest of Asia and embrace the vast opportunities particularly in the mobile Internet space. We remain focused on investing in innovations to build our Content-aware Network Services and deliver differentiated services to our diverse customer base.""The second quarter was highlighted by our strong top line growth coupled with continued improvement in gross margin and net profit," said Ms. Jackie You Kazmerzak, chief financial officer of ChinaCache. "With improved operating efficiency, continuous introduction of new solutions and the penetration into brick-and-mortar customers, we aim to increase our profitability and enhance shareholder value."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV