SUNNYVALE, Calif., Aug. 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited ("AOS") (Nasdaq:AOSL) today announced that management will be presenting at the Caris Silicon Valley Technology Tour at the Santa Clara Marriott Hotel. Dr. Mike Chang, Chief Executive Officer, and Mary Dotz, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Monday, August 27, 2012.
About Alpha and Omega Semiconductor
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited, or AOS, is a designer, developer and global supplier of a broad range of power semiconductors, including a wide portfolio of Power MOSFET and Power IC products. AOS seeks to differentiate itself by integrating its expertise in device physics, process technology, design and advanced packaging to optimize product performance and cost, and its product portfolio is designed to meet the ever increasing power efficiency requirements in high volume applications, including portable computers, flat panel TVs, battery packs, smart phones, portable media players, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), motor control and power supplies. For more information, please visit http://www.aosmd.com/ .
CONTACT: Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited Investor Relations So-Yeon Jeong firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV