Jamba, Inc., (NASDAQ: JMBA), today announced the appointment by its Board of Directors of David A. Pace to the Board of Directors and to the Compensation and Executive Development Committee and the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee of the Board of Directors, effective August 15, 2012.
David A. Pace
“We are pleased to welcome Dave to our Board of Directors,” said James D. White, chairman, president and CEO, Jamba, Inc. “He has tremendous global leadership experience with some of America’s most successful organizations and will be a great addition to our board.”
Mr. Pace's experiences span a wide variety of industries including consumer products, retail, entertainment, application software, professional sports and e-commerce. He is currently the executive vice president and chief resource officer for Bloomin’ Brands Inc., the parent company for Outback, Carrabba's, Bonefish Grill, Roy’s, and Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar.
Mr. Pace spent the formative years of his executive career with PepsiCo Inc. in four different operating divisions of the company. He was ultimately appointed senior vice president of Human Resources for YUM! Restaurant International, and is credited with being part of the leadership team that transformed the business from the worst performing division of PepsiCo to what is now the fastest growing, most profitable division of YUM! Brands.Additionally, Mr. Pace served as executive vice president, Partner Resources with Starbucks Coffee Company. During his tenure, the company more than tripled in size from $3 billion in revenue to over $10 billion. Its store count grew from 5,000 to more than 15,000 entering more than 15 new countries, all while being recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of America’s Best Places to Work and one of America’s Most Admired Companies during each year of his tenure.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV