Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP), a leading retailer of automotive aftermarket parts, accessories, batteries, and maintenance items announced the promotion of Joe Gonzalez to Area Senior Vice President. Mr. Gonzalez will be responsible for leading the Company’s store operations in Florida, the Southeast, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Mr. Gonzalez will report to Kurt Schumacher, Senior Vice President, National Field Operations.
“I am pleased to announce that Joe will serve Advance Auto Parts as Area Senior Vice President,” said Kurt Schumacher. “Joe’s commitment to developing our Team Members and serving our customers, which is reflected in his consistent performance as a Regional Vice President, will be strong assets to him in this new role.”
Mr. Gonzalez joined Advance in 2001 with the company’s acquisition of Discount Auto Parts and has served in multiple field and corporate leadership roles. Mr. Gonzalez most recently served as Regional Vice President in Miami, Florida and the surrounding area since August 2003, where he was responsible for the operations of more than 140 stores.
About Advance Auto PartsHeadquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., a leading automotive aftermarket retailer of parts, accessories, batteries, and maintenance items, in the United States, serves both the do-it-yourself and professional installer markets. As of July 14, 2012, the Company operated 3,692 stores in 39 states, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Additional information about the Company, employment opportunities, customer services, and online shopping for parts, accessories and other offerings can be found on the Company's website at www.AdvanceAutoParts.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV