- Revenue decreased 43% year-on-year from $28.3 million to $16.1 million.
- Operating profit increased from $1.8 million to $10.8 million year-on-year.
- Net profit increased from $0.7 million to $9.8 million year-on-year mainly attributable to one time gain on disposal of subsidiaries and gain from extinguishment of acquisition consideration.
- Acquisition consideration payable reduced from $23.2 million at year end 2011 to $10.1 million at June 30, 2012.
- Upon closing of the $6.1 million equity investment and conversion of the $3.1 million convertible notes including accrued interest announced separately today, shareholders’ equity will increase to $7.2 million.
SearchMedia Reports Unaudited Financial Results For The First Six Months Of 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.