- Revenue decreased 43% year-on-year from $28.3 million to $16.1 million.
- Operating profit increased from $1.8 million to $10.8 million year-on-year.
- Net profit increased from $0.7 million to $9.8 million year-on-year mainly attributable to one time gain on disposal of subsidiaries and gain from extinguishment of acquisition consideration.
- Acquisition consideration payable reduced from $23.2 million at year end 2011 to $10.1 million at June 30, 2012.
- Upon closing of the $6.1 million equity investment and conversion of the $3.1 million convertible notes including accrued interest announced separately today, shareholders’ equity will increase to $7.2 million.
SearchMedia Reports Unaudited Financial Results For The First Six Months Of 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.