PartnerRe Ltd. (NYSE,Euronext:PRE) today announced that it will publish the Company’s 2011 Non-Life Loss Development Triangles after 4 p.m. Eastern on August 22, 2012. A copy of this document will be available on the Company’s website at www.partnerre.com in the Investor Relations section on the Financial Reports page under Supplementary Financial Data.
The data will be presented by underwriting year only and gross paid and gross reported loss development formats. The information will be provided for 16 reserving classes of business which fall within the Company’s four Non-Life reporting sub-segments.
The data posted on www.partnerre.com will be in pdf and excel format._______________________ PartnerRe Ltd. is a leading global reinsurer, providing multi-line reinsurance to insurance companies. The Company, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, also offers capital markets products that include weather and credit protection to financial, industrial and service companies. Risks reinsured include property, casualty, motor, agriculture, aviation/space, catastrophe, credit/surety, engineering, energy, marine, specialty property, specialty casualty, multiline and other lines, mortality, longevity and health, and alternative risk products. For the year ended December 31, 2011, total revenues were $5.4 billion. At June 30, 2012, total assets were $23.1 billion, total capital was $7.5 billion and total shareholders’ equity was $6.7 billion. PartnerRe on the Internet: www.partnerre.com
|PartnerRe Ltd. 90 Pitts Bay Road Pembroke, Bermuda HM 08||Telephone +1 441 292 0888 Fax +1 441 292 6080 www.partnerre.com|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV