MILWAUKEE, Aug, 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- This week, 4,500 Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) dealers and staff from all over the world are converging on Milwaukee. For the first time in a decade, Harley-Davidson Motor Company brings its Annual Dealer Meeting to Milwaukee, playing host to dealers and staff from more than 60 countries for the four-day private event.
"One of the most important factors of the long-term success of our company is our strong dealer network that connects us to our customers," said Harley-Davidson Motor Company President and Chief Operating Officer Matt Levatich. "This event helps us continue to build strong relationships with our dealers and to share exciting information about new products and our upcoming 110 th anniversary."
In addition to unveiling new 2013 model year motorcycles, products and services, Harley-Davidson is introducing its 110 th Anniversary motorcycle to the visiting dealers. The public will have an opportunity to see the new motorcycles at Bike Night at the Harley-Davidson Museum on Aug. 30. The Museum event will also be the official kick-off for the company's 110 th Anniversary, a year-long countdown to the company's epic anniversary party in Milwaukee over Labor Day weekend 2013.
The Harley-Davidson dealers and staff include roughly 3,000 from the United States, many of whom are arriving by motorcycle, as well as nearly 1,500 dealers and staff from around the world. Among the countries represented: Japan, Thailand, Lebanon, Russia, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, India, Mexico, Canada, Cyprus, Belgium Australia, China, Ukraine, Indonesia, Germany and New Zealand.Harley-Davidson Motor Company produces heavyweight custom, cruiser and touring motorcycles and offers a complete line of Harley-Davidson motorcycle parts, accessories, riding gear and apparel, and general merchandise. For more information, visit harley-davidson.com. SOURCE Harley-Davidson, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV