ATLANTA, Aug. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The following individuals are jointly and primarily responsible for the day-to-day management of Invesco High Yield Investments Fund, Inc. (MSY) (the Fund):
- Mr. Darren Hughes, Portfolio Manager, who has been responsible for the Fund since 2010 and has been associated with Invesco and/or its affiliates since 1992.
- Mr. Scott Roberts, Portfolio Manager, who has been responsible for the Fund since 2010 and has been associated with Invesco and/or its affiliates since 2000.
Investing involves risk and it is possible to lose money on any investment in the funds.About Invesco Ltd.Invesco Ltd. is a leading independent global investment management firm, dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our retail, institutional and high net worth clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ. Additional information is available at www.invesco.com. Invesco Advisers, Inc. is an investment adviser; it provides investment advisory services to individual and institutional clients and does not sell securities. Invesco Distributors, Inc. is the U.S. distributor for Invesco Ltd.'s retail mutual funds, exchange-traded funds and institutional money market funds and the subdistributor for its STIC Global Funds. Both Invesco Advisers, Inc. and Invesco Distributors, Inc. are wholly owned, indirect subsidiaries of Invesco Ltd. Note: There is no assurance that a closed-end fund will achieve its investment objective. Shares are bought on the secondary market and may trade at a discount or premium to NAV. Regular brokerage commissions apply. SOURCE Invesco Ltd.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts