ATLANTA, Aug. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The following individuals are jointly and primarily responsible for the day-to-day management of Invesco High Yield Investments Fund, Inc. (MSY) (the Fund):
- Mr. Darren Hughes, Portfolio Manager, who has been responsible for the Fund since 2010 and has been associated with Invesco and/or its affiliates since 1992.
- Mr. Scott Roberts, Portfolio Manager, who has been responsible for the Fund since 2010 and has been associated with Invesco and/or its affiliates since 2000.
Investing involves risk and it is possible to lose money on any investment in the funds.About Invesco Ltd.Invesco Ltd. is a leading independent global investment management firm, dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our retail, institutional and high net worth clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ. Additional information is available at www.invesco.com. Invesco Advisers, Inc. is an investment adviser; it provides investment advisory services to individual and institutional clients and does not sell securities. Invesco Distributors, Inc. is the U.S. distributor for Invesco Ltd.'s retail mutual funds, exchange-traded funds and institutional money market funds and the subdistributor for its STIC Global Funds. Both Invesco Advisers, Inc. and Invesco Distributors, Inc. are wholly owned, indirect subsidiaries of Invesco Ltd. Note: There is no assurance that a closed-end fund will achieve its investment objective. Shares are bought on the secondary market and may trade at a discount or premium to NAV. Regular brokerage commissions apply. SOURCE Invesco Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV