HomeStreet Bank, a subsidiary of HomeStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMST), has added the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) program to its commercial banking services for small to middle market companies in the Puget Sound region.
HomeStreet is participating in the SBA 7a, 504, Express, Export Express, Export Working Capital and International Trade Finance programs backed by the U.S. Small Business Administration. In addition, the company will offer the Patriot Express program, an initiative to help military personnel launch or expand a small business.
HomeStreet’s SBA program is managed by Kevin M. Janusz, who has 20 years of experience arranging financing for businesses. He holds a degree from the University of San Diego in finance and studied corporate finance and the political economy of developing nations at the London School of Economics.
“The Pacific Northwest is fortunate to have a large and diverse industry base, with a mixture of small to medium size companies that benefit from our regional economic growth as well as the expansion from our trading partners overseas,” said Janusz. “Through the addition of this program, we are better able to offer customized financing for each stage of a small business’s growth cycle, from inception through maturity.”HomeStreet Bank, a state-chartered, federally insured savings bank, offers consumer and business banking and investment and insurance products and services in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Hawaii. HomeStreet Bank has consistently received an “outstanding” rating under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). Additional information on HomeStreet Bank can be found at www.homestreet.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV