NEWBURGH, N.Y., Aug. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- M&T Bank has opened a new, energy-efficient, 3,310-square-foot retail branch on Route 9W in Newburgh, giving the community one of the most contemporary branches within the bank's multi-state network.
The new branch is part of M&T's $10 million investment initiative in the Hudson Valley, which has enhanced services and grown the bank's local business. M&T has already completed a combination of building renovations and interior improvements at 28 additional branches and installed advanced ATMs at all Hudson Valley locations.
"Our investment in the Hudson Valley has given us the opportunity to serve a wide range of new business and consumer customers and we intend to continue working hard to earn that business every day," said M&T Bank Regional President Mike Keegan.The Newburgh branch was constructed to Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design standards (LEED) established by the U.S. Green Building Council and includes a number of environmentally friendly features to make it a more comfortable place for customers to bank and employees to work including:
- Natural light is used extensively, including a large skylight in the middle of the main lobby. All glazing contains Low-E (Low Emissivity) coatings reducing solar heat gain.
- Roof assembly consists of a super insulated cavity with solar reflective roofing membrane.
- Interior lighting uses a combination of energy efficient fluorescent lamps, ceramic metal halide lamps, and light emitting diodes (LED's).
- Heating and cooling is provided by a geothermal design with an energy-recovery unit.
- The building skin is clad with a composite panel system that contains up to 70% recycled content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV