(NASDAQ: MSFG) – Daryl R. Tressler, President and CEO of MainSource Bank announced today that it will begin offering an Emergency Drought Relief Program designed to assist the agricultural community with the burdens associated with the current drought affecting the Midwest. The program provides qualified borrowers with the opportunity to defer the principal portion of agricultural loan payments for up to one year.
Mr. Tressler commented, “MainSource Bank recognizes that the agricultural community throughout the areas we service may need an avenue to rebuild any personal loss that they may have incurred as the result of the current drought conditions. Our Emergency Drought Relief Program will provide MainSource borrowers with the opportunity to lessen the financial burden that some may be experiencing as a result of the unfortunate circumstances.”
For information on MainSource Bank’s Disaster Relief Loan Program, please call or visit us at your nearest MainSource Bank location.
MainSource Bank, headquartered in Greensburg, Indiana, is a banking subsidiary of MainSource Financial Group. Listed on the NASDAQ National Market (symbol: MSFG), MainSource Financial Group is a community-focused, financial holding company with assets of approximately $2.8 billion. The Company operates 76 full-service offices throughout Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky and Ohio. Through its non-banking subsidiary, MainSource Title LLC, the Company provides various related financial services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV