Repros Therapeutics (RPRX) is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of new drugs to treat hormonal and reproductive system disorders. This stock is trading up 11.2% at $10.60 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 431,000Average Volume: 218,202 Volume % Change: 355% From a technical perspective, RPRX is skyrocketing today with heavy volume, and this move has pushed the stock into breakout territory since it's taken out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $9.58 to $9.94. >>5 Biotech Stocks Under $5 Blasting Off Traders should now look for long-biased trades in RPRX as long as its trending above today's low of $9.53 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 218,202 shares as bullish. If we continue to see RPRX hold that trend, then this stock could easily be setting up to trade higher towards $15 a share in the near future. On the flipside, I would avoid this stock or look for short-biased trades if it fails to hold this breakout, and then drops back below some major near-term support at $8.79 with high volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV