NEW YORK (AP) A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Coventry Health Care Inc. rose 19.1 percent to $41.61.
United Continental Holdings Inc. rose 5.4 percent to $19.40.
Silvercorp Metals Inc. rose 5.1 percent to $5.60.Forestar Group rose 5.0 percent to $13.23. US Airways Group rose 4.9 percent to $10.57. Aetna Inc. rose 4.6 percent to $39.80. IntraLinks Holdings Inc. rose 4.5 percent to $5.80. Mesabi Trust rose 4.4 percent to $28.50. Inergy LP rose 4.3 percent to $20.55. Nam Tai Electronics Inc. rose 3.8 percent to $6.87.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV