Rose Rock Midstream, L.P. (NYSE:RRMS) will attend the 2012 Citi MLP/Midstream Infrastructure Conference in Las Vegas, NV on Wednesday, August 22 and Thursday, August 23, 2012.
Rose Rock Midstream Chief Financial Officer Bob Fitzgerald and Rose Rock Midstream Chief Operating Officer Pete Schwiering will conduct meetings with members of the investment community.
The presentation materials used during the conference will be accessible on the Rose Rock Midstream website at www.rrmidstream.com on Wednesday, August 22, 2012.
About Rose Rock MidstreamRose Rock Midstream, L.P. (NYSE: RRMS) is a growth-oriented Delaware limited partnership recently formed by SemGroup® Corporation (NYSE: SEMG) to own, operate, develop and acquire a diversified portfolio of midstream energy assets. Rose Rock Midstream provides crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and marketing services. Headquartered in Tulsa, OK, Rose Rock Midstream has operations in six different states with the majority of its assets strategically located in or connected to the Cushing, Oklahoma crude oil marketing hub.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV