EMPLOYERS®, America's small business insurance specialist®, has named Bryan Ware Senior Vice President and Chief Actuary. With almost 30 years of experience in the insurance industry, Ware brings to EMPLOYERS not only an extensive knowledge of the insurance industry but also significant expertise in workers’ compensation.
Ware is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries. Ware will be responsible for EMPLOYERS’ reserving, pricing, and risk analysis and will work closely with executive management to develop and implement strategies and initiatives that support operational and strategic goals. He will be based out of EMPLOYERS’ corporate offices in Reno, Nevada, reporting to CEO, Douglas Dirks.
A Kansas native, Bryan holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics from Wichita State University. Ware joins EMPLOYERS from KPMG where he led a five person actuarial consulting team, which was part of a 25 person P&C actuarial consulting group.
About Employers Holdings, Inc.Employers Holdings, Inc. is headquartered in Reno, Nevada and listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: EIG). EMPLOYERS is a holding company with subsidiaries that are specialty providers of workers' compensation insurance and services focused on select small businesses engaged in low-to-medium hazard industries. The company, through its subsidiaries, operates coast to coast. Insurance is offered by Employers Insurance Company of Nevada, Employers Compensation Insurance Company, Employers Preferred Insurance Company, and Employers Assurance Company, all rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company. Additional information can be found at: http://www.employers.com. Copyright © 2012 EMPLOYERS. All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV