Low T Center Opens Its First Center In Tennessee
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Aug. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Low T Center has opened its 14th location in Brentwood, Tennessee at 5400 Maryland Way. Dr. Glen Anderson is the Medical Director of the Brentwood location. As awareness and demand for information about testosterone therapy grows, Low T Center has accelerated its growth with plans of adding locations in Houston, Denver and expanding into new states; Oklahoma, Ohio and Arkansas.
Every man should know his cholesterol level, prostate level, and now he needs to know his testosterone level. A normal testosterone level is between 350 & 1000. Do you know your number? Currently, 13 million men in the U.S. over the age of 40 have low testosterone levels, and Low T Centers will offer solutions for these men who typically experience symptoms that include: fatigue, decreased energy and strength, low motivation, weight gain and even diminished sex drive. Testosterone injections not only help boost a low libido, but can also boost energy, decrease body fat, irritability and depression. Research finds testosterone replacement can solve long-term health issues including Alzheimer's and heart disease.
Low T Center President, Mike Sisk, created these centers out of a need. All lab work is done in-house, "It's the perfect medical practice for the busy guy," Sisk said. "We have taken all of the things men hate about going to the doctor and eliminated them."Low T Center now has 14 locations nation-wide, the all-male testosterone therapy clinics are located in Dallas Ft-Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Denver, CO, Kansas City, KS and Indianapolis, IN. For more information about low testosterone you can visit the Low T center website, www.lowtcenter.com or call: 877.544.5698 Contact: Mike SiskTel: (817)442.5698Email: email@example.com SOURCE Low T Center
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV