Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Cramer said when he spoke with Aetna's Mark Bertolini earlier on Monday, the company's CEO did a fantastic job explaining how the deal will help Aetna in the future. He said the deal gives the company more exposure to government-sponsored health care and provides it a great footprint in new places.
Cramer noted that companies aren't as picky as retail investors when it comes down to valuations, which is why Aetna was happy to pay 13 times earnings for Covernty.Watch the full Cramer interview here. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow @ScottRutt To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV