Cramer Quick Take: Don't Gamble on Gamers
Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- When it comes to the gaming stocks, Jim Cramer told Debra Borchardt at TheStreet.com that he's taking his chips off the table.
Cramer said he's skeptical of investing in gaming stocks at a time when the Chinese economy remains weak and business in Las Vegas seems to be hit or miss. He that there are plenty of other international companies that are doing well and are worth investing in, so why would investors choose gaming stocks?
Cramer said he's not playing the hedge fund game of sweating the numbers on a month-to-month basis, he'd use the strength in the gaming stocks to do some selling.Watch the full Cramer interview here. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow @ScottRutt To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV