BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Aug. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HealthSouth Corporation (NYSE: HLS) today announced it will participate in the following investor conferences in September 2012:
Sept. 6, 2012, HealthSouth President and Chief Executive Officer, Jay Grinney, will be speaking at 10:10 a.m. ET at the Baird 2012 Healthcare Conference held at The New York Palace in New York City.
Sept. 11, 2012, HealthSouth President and Chief Executive Officer, Jay Grinney, will be speaking at 9:10 a.m. ET at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference held at the Grand Hyatt in New York City.
A link to each live audio webcast and a copy of related presentation materials will be available at http://investor.healthsouth.com.About HealthSouthHealthSouth is the nation's largest owner and operator of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals in terms of revenues, number of hospitals, and patients treated and discharged. Operating in 27 states across the country and in Puerto Rico, HealthSouth serves patients through its network of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation satellite clinics and home health agencies. HealthSouth's hospitals provide a higher level of rehabilitative care to patients who are recovering from conditions such as stroke and other neurological disorders, orthopedic, cardiac and pulmonary conditions, brain and spinal cord injuries, and amputations. HealthSouth can be found on the Web at www.healthsouth.com. Media Contact Casey Lassiter, 205-970-6176 Investor Relations Contact Mary Ann Arico, 205-969-6175 Maryann.firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE HealthSouth Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV