AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) today introduced NI TestStand 2012, the latest version of its automated test management software. With its new modular process architecture, NI TestStand 2012 helps engineers increase the flexibility and throughput of their automated test systems. The new modular framework makes test setup easier, expands test and reporting flexibility, and makes it possible for engineers to simultaneously test and report during parallel testing.
Quotes"With its new asynchronous processing, NI TestStand 2012 greatly increases our test system performance," said Alessandro Bernocchi, software manager at Alfamation, a leading test solution provider. "It helps us achieve significant gains in test throughput by immediately testing the next device under test while our data collection for the initial DUT happens in a separate thread automatically." Product Features
- Asynchronous result processing makes it possible to continue testing devices while simultaneously generating reports or data logging
- Plug-in architecture facilitates advanced customizations, including multiple report formats, with minimal code changes
- NI Idea Exchange Community-requested features that reduce development time, including drag-and-drop code module files for step autogeneration, improved array and string manipulation, and more
- Product details: www.ni.com/teststand
- Webcast video: NI TestStand 2012 New Features
- Free NI TestStand 2012 evaluation download