- Globalstar Inc. ("Globalstar" or the "Company") reports positive Adjusted EBITDA for the third consecutive quarter and a substantial increase over the second quarter of 2011
- Continued deployment of its second-generation constellation and expects network performance to continue to rise significantly as additional new satellites become operational
- Settled prior disputes with Thales Alenia Space and agreed to the principal terms for the purchase of six additional satellites
- Gained 42,000 activations during the second quarter 2012 – the most gross subscriber additions during a quarter in the Company's history
COVINGTON, La., Aug. 9, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Globalstar, Inc. (Nasdaq:GSAT) today announced its financial results for the three-month period ended June 30, 2012.
|Three Months Ended June 30,|
|Revenue||$ 19,981||$ 18,999|
|Adjusted EBITDA (1)||2,890||(2,004)|
|(1) Refer to definition of Adjusted EBITDA later in this release and a reconciliation of Adjusted EBITDA to net loss for the periods.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV