CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Aug. 9, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Idenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:IDIX) announced today that Idenix management will present a corporate overview at the 2012 Wedbush PacGrow Lifesciences Management Access Conference on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 8:35 a.m. ET at the Le Parker Meridien hotel, New York City.
The live and archived webcast of the company presentation can be accessed under "Events & Presentations" in the Idenix Investor Center at www.idenix.com . Please log in approximately 5-10 minutes before the event to ensure a timely connection. The archived replay will be available on the Idenix website for two weeks following the conference.
About IdenixIdenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc., headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery and development of drugs for the treatment of human viral diseases. Idenix's current focus is on the treatment of patients with hepatitis C infection. For further information about Idenix, please refer to http://www.idenix.com .
CONTACT: Idenix Pharmaceuticals Contact: Kelly Barry (617) 995-9033 (media) Daniella Beckman (617) 995-4471 (investors)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV