ALICE, Texas, Aug. 9, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Forbes Energy Services Ltd. (Nasdaq:FES) and (TSX:FRB) announced today it will release 2012 second quarter results after the close of U.S. financial markets on Tuesday, August 14, 2012. Company management will conduct an investor conference call starting at 10 a.m. EDT (9 a.m. CDT) on Wednesday, August 15, 2012.
Investors can participate in the call by phone, or listen to the call via audio webcast, as follows:
Via phoneIn the U.S. and Canada, dial (877) 303-1298 (Conference ID: 19785359). International callers dial (253) 237-1032 (Conference ID: 19785359). A telephone replay will be available through August 21, 2012. To access the replay, callers in the U.S. and Canada dial (855) 859-2056 (Conference ID: 19785359). International callers can access the replay by dialing (404) 537-3406 (Conference ID: 19785359). Via webcast Visit www.ForbesEnergyServices.com and click on "Investor Relations," then "Events and Presentations." Shortly after the conclusion of the call, a webcast replay will be made available on the same page of the company's investor relations website. About Forbes Energy Forbes Energy Services Ltd. is an independent oilfield services contractor that provides a broad range of drilling-related and production-related services to oil and natural gas companies, primarily onshore in Texas, Mississippi and Pennsylvania. More information on the company can be found by visiting www.ForbesEnergyServices.com .
CONTACT: Preston Graham Investor Relations 214-987-4121
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV